Happy 2011 everyone! I hope your year is off to a great start. Many of you have asked me to recap the most popular posts from 2010 – so my first posting of 2010 is just that: The Top Ten Between The Lines for 2010!
- The best advice I ever got
- Do I have to be liked to be successful
- Can culture be a competitive differentiator
- Resiliency – the secret ingredient in 2010
- Strategic Alignment – the key to reviving the organization
- Authenticity 2.0
- Don’t bully accountability – live it
- Ethics in action
- One of your greatest assets
- The power of “and”
As you know, 1/11/11 marks the beginning of our exciting Aspire to Fly offerings. This series will introduce you to several new sources of inspiration and insight, as well as continuation of the popular A Fine Line and Between The Lines series. The components of this series include:
- A Fine Line, a daily message and quick “B12 shot”
- Weekly pod-casts to “Get Off the Ground”
- Weekly “Smooth Landing” blogs to inspire and inform
- Monthly Between the Lines™, articles covering relevant topics on business strategy, leadership and team challenges, and other individual and professional development topics
- Quarterly video interviews “From the Cockpit” with subject matter experts on business and industry trends, and all topics relative to alignment within an organization and yourself
- Two webinars with me mapping out a “Flight Plan” discussing relevant business issues, leadership concerns, economic opportunities, and other best practices
As we embark on this new year together, I encourage you to subscribe to this series to continue receiving A Fine Line and Between The Lines, as well as all the other tools mentioned above.
Thank you to each of you for your interest and support and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year! We look forward to you joining our “flight crew” as we embark on our 2011 journey together!