Thank you for subscribing to Alignment, Inc.®. Your privacy is very important to us.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
When you sign up, send an e-mail, ask a question, offer an opinion, we may specifically ask for information about you, including, but not limited to name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and payment information. This information is used to fulfill the services you requested or to better our Website offerings to you and users like you.
In the normal course of using Alignment, Inc., we may collect information about your habits and usage of our sites. This non-personally identifiable information is collected without any direct association with you specifically.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about you specifically will not be used for any purpose other than to carry out the services you requested.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone at any time without your prior permission.
- We will not use any personal or financial information beyond what is necessary to assist us in delivering to you the services or products you have requested.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other organizations or individuals only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested; or
- We are required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena.
We routinely use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to analyze site usage.
USES OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES
Alignment, Inc. may periodically send informational or promotional e-mail messages. You will not receive such e-mail messages unless, at the time you provided us with your e-mail address, you indicated that you wished to receive such e-mails. If you are asked for your e-mail address and not given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving additional information, then the e-mail address is to be used for the specific service you requested only and will be deleted when you request the service be discontinued. If you subscribe to receive e-mails and wish to stop receiving such e-mails, you may request discontinuation of e-mail messages by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the e-mail you receive or on the Alignment, Inc. website.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect via the Internet. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information without your prior knowledge and permission.
If you have questions about the privacy procedures employed at Alignment, Inc., please write, call us or contact us.
4606 Christopher Place
Dallas, TX 75204