As many of us know. the first step to ‘upping your game’ is to honestly assess where you are today AND where you want to be tomorrow! Thus, as we end 2014, now is the time to take a hard look in the mirror and determine if 2014 was all and more than you wanted it to be…..or if there is still room for growth and improvement. Thus, below are a few questions I encourage my clients to ask themselves to ready for the upcoming year…..
The 2014 Year At a Glance:
- How did I spend my time?
- What were my greatest accomplishments?
- What were my greatest disappointments?
- How did these experiences change me?
- How am I different now (December, 2014) than in December, 2013?
- How can I further integrate this awareness as I enter the 1st half of 2015?
- What am I tolerating? Why? What steps can I take to make a change?
- What am I trying to force to happen? What would happen if I ‘let go’?
My intentions for 2015
- What will be my primary focus going forward?
- What do I really want? What is still holding me back?
- What do I want to contribute to the world?
- How will I hold myself accountable?
- What is working for me? How can I have ‘more of that’?
- What kind of partners do I want going forward into this next chapter?
- What may need to change? What are the first steps to make that change?
- At the end of 2015, where would I like to find myself? Physically? Spiritually? Professionally? Financially?
- What is my intention for my life in 2015?
I sincerely hope these questions will help you! Also, if you need further inspiration, and feel like ‘life is passing you by’ and you are not where you thought you would be at this stage in your life…..you may find inspiration in the latest book in the “Is This Seat Taken?®” book series…….I personally was inspired by each and every individual who completely hit the ‘reset’ button in the last 15-20 years in their lives. It is easy to attain by simply clicking here and could be very inspirational reading over the holidays. Blessings to each of you this holiday season and best wishes for a happy, fulfilling, and productive 2015!